martes, 30 de octubre de 2012

Reviewed proposal for "Living To Tell My Story"




For my multimedia project I want to depict my present life and how past and future changes experienced will frame who I will become as time passes by. As a future sociologist I want to be able to trace past trends in order to make future predictions. I am not a multimedia wizard; hence, I’m going to create a simple PowerPoint to help me explain my viewpoints and research.  To get started on my project I will record many aspects of life at the moment through pictures and ethnographic approach I will apply an ethnographic approach, “firsthand studies of people using participant observation[1] or interviewing”, to those who know me the best, my family and friends. In order to make more concrete predictions I will also investigate and read multiple sources like newspapers or journals. (Giddens, 39)


[1] “A method of research widely used in sociology and anthropology, in which the researcher takes part in the activities of the group or community being studied.” (Giddens, 39)



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario